Sizes & varieties
The following varieties can be ordered:
|Egger Premium||30l or 50l KEG|
|Egger Zwickl||practical 20l container|
|Egger Zisch alcohol-free unfiltered||500ml reusable bottle|
500ml reusable bottle
|Egger Sprizz||500ml reusable bottle|
|Egger Zitronenradler||30l or 50l KEG|
|Egger Zitronenradler naturtrüb||500ml reusable bottle |
|Egger Grapefruitradler||330ml one-way bottle |
Thanks to our distributors you can complement your stock of Egger beers with international brands such as Beck's or Bitburger!
Equipment & accessories
Egger Trendline - the trendsetter for a new generation of beer.
Designed to meet the discerning requirements of high quality, trendy restaurants and bars, Egger Trendline makes no compromises on design and function.
A clear, modern design, appealing and timeless.
The benefits of the new Trendline for you:
- Freshly tapped Egger Premium beer in the new Egger Trendline beer glasses ensures sales growth
- Quick and easy cleaning of the beer pump on a daily basis guarantee the best hygienic conditions and the highest quality taste experience
- Eye-catching and attention-grabbing
Extensive accessories for HORECA
Starting with our enjoyable Egger beer glasses, exclusive advertising and display boards, lanterns and light boxes ... those materials bring the Egger beer world into your place.
Should you have any further questions, you can contact us at any time.
Equipment for events & festivals
The following distributors are happy to supply with our range:
MORANDELL INTERNATIONAL GMBH
- Morandell International
A-6300 Wörgl, Wörgler Boden 13-15, Tel.: +43 (0)5332 7855-0
- Vorarlberg/Tiroler Oberland
A-6460 Imst, Industriezone 50, Tel.: +43 (0)5412 61303
A-5301 Eugendorf, Pebering-Straße 20, Tel.: +43 (0)6225 8599
A-9811 Lendorf, Fressnitz 10, Tel.: +43 (0)4762 2388
A-2320 Schwechat, Zwölfaxingerstraße 7, Tel.: +43 (0)170 77221
- Steiermark/Südliches Burgenland
A-8055 Graz, Mälzerweg 11, Tel.: +43 (0)316 475143
A-8833 Teufenbach, Teufenbach 192, Tel.: +43 (0)3582 8830
BAREXPRESS GETRÄNKE GMBH
A-6330 Kufstein, In der Au 2, Tel.: +43 (0)5372 21290-0
FRANZ ZWÖLFER, GETRÄNKE e.U.
A-3100 St. Pölten, Maximilianstraße 64, Tel.: +43 (0)2742 362831
GETRÄNKEHANDEL GRIESSLER ELISABETH
A-3123 Obermerking, Wachtbergstr. 14, Tel.: +43 (0)2782 85969
GETRÄNKEWELT NIGHT-FIRE FRANK LANG KG
A-6380 St. Johann/Tirol, Dechant-Wieshofer-Str. 33, Tel.: +43 (0)5352 64866
GETRÄNKEHANDEL WEBER GMBH
A-3100 St. Pölten, Keltenstraße 9, Tel.: +43 (0)2742 29900
HÖFINGER & MALLER GETRÄNKEGESELLSCHAFT mbH
A-3370 Ybbs, Bahnhofstraße 30, Tel.: +43 (0)7412 52244
Contact us easily and without obligation.
We will be pleased to discuss with you all the details and take care of your request.
Area Sales Manager Austria
Tiroler Straße 18, A-3105 St. Pölten-Unterradlberg
Tel.: +43 (0)2742 392-15326, Telefax: DW 15300
Mobil: +43 (0)664 180 48 63
Area Sales Manager Lower Austria/Vienna
Tel. +43 (0)664 619 54 05
Area Sales Manager Salzburg/Tyrol
Tel. +43 (0)664 619 52 44
Tel. +43 (0)2742 392-15321
Declarations on the allergen information regulation
Since 13 December 2014 the provisions of the EU food information regulation LMIV (No. 1169/2011) have to be implemented. Therefore, allergenic ingredients must also be informed of unwanted foods.
In Austria, this regulation entered into force with the provisions of the Allergeninformationsverordnung (BGBI. II No. 175/2014) with effect from 13 December 2014. For this purpose, the Federal Ministry of Health has two guidelines (see annex). The regulations include the following:
Information provided by food business operators
Where foodstuffs or products which can cause allergies or intolerances are used in the manufacture or preparation of a foodstuffs, foodstuffs (for example, restaurants, sausages, pastry shops, ice cream parlors, food retailers, delicatessens, breakfasts, but also community supplies such as hospitals) , Nursing homes or company kitchens, or even at festive events), to communicate this information verbally or in writing to the final consumer.
Under this link, you will find the markings according to the recommendations of the Federal Ministry of Health. (only available in German).
Basis for allergen information
The allergen information can be issued on the following basis:
• In the case of commercial goods, the information can be transferred from the label.
• For self-produced goods, the information can be created based on the ingredients used.
• In the case of daily offers or short-term recipe changes, the trained employees must be informed accordingly in sales or service, so that the information can be passed on correctly.
The information must be kept up-to-date. The allergen information must be updated in the event of changes (such as changes in the product range, the composition of the products or changes in the ingredients used).
Manner of information dissemination to end-users
In operation, all information on the allergens contained must be available at all times and made available to the final consumer without being asked for. This can be done both in writing and verbally, such as:
• Indicated in the food or beverage menu.
• On a sign or notice next to the food.
• In electronic form.
• Symbols or abbreviations can also be used when they are encoded in the immediate vicinity.
• Oral information, if clearly indicated in a clearly visible place (for example, "Our Sales Associates inform you about allergenic ingredients in our products"). Personnel trained for this purpose may pass on the information verbally. This can be either the food business itself (eg host) or one or more employees. Please refer to the guideline for personnel training on allergen information.
Allergen information regarding beverages from the private brewery Egger
The allergen information regarding beverages of the private brewery Egger are indicated on the products (the corresponding ingredients are marked in bold letters). The product pricing has been fully implemented for all beverages since 13.12.2014.
The allergen information of our beverages (the products for which we are the manufacturer) can also be found in the appendix. Basically, all our Egg Beers contain gluten-containing grains and gluten-containing cereals (malt).